“I Lost My Car Keys.”
We get so many calls that start off that way. The customer is always upset and usually embarrassed on top of it, but they quickly find out that the problem can be quickly handled. With our years of experience, our team of licensed locksmiths at HomeRun Locksmith is ready to help you by creating a set of replacement keys, rekeying your car and providing any other assistance that you require. Our team is available for 24/7 emergency service as needed, and we offer quick service during regular business hours as well. Best of all, we can help you get replacement keys for any car, truck, van, SUV, motorcycle or other vehicle quickly!
What Kind of Keys Do You Need?
At HomeRun Locksmith, we can help with all types of keys, including;
– Transponder car keys, which are standard for cars made after 1995 and have chips inside that correspond to vehicles
– Electronic chip keys
– Key fobs
– Remote keys
– Standard car keys that do not include a remote control
Get the Information Gathered
To help us help you as quickly as possible, getting the following information together is recommended:
– Your Make and Model. Don’t worry–we can help no matter what type of car you have!
– Registration number of your vehicle. This will be on your registration card.
– Your vehicle identification number or VIN. Your VIN is usually in your vehicle’s log book and on your insurance paperwork.
– Proof of ownership. We need something to verify your identity that lets us see your photograph alongside your name and address. This is to protect you and your vehicle.
Professional Locksmith Options to Help You
At HomeRun Locksmith, we can help when you lose your car keys in a number of ways. We can:
– Get the doors open if you’re locked out of your vehicle and don’t have a key to open it.
– Create a spare set of keys and replace your transponder and remote.
– Make an extra set of keys, so that you don’t have to worry about this problem happening again.
– Replace the locks in your vehicle or disable active keys, so that your car is safe from theft and break-ins.
Service That Comes to You
The best part about choosing HomeRun Locksmith to help when you’ve lost your car keys is that you don’t have to travel anywhere. Our licensed locksmiths will come right to your home or business to work on your car on location. You won’t have to take a cab or have someone drive you to the dealership. If you’ve lost your keys and you’re stranded somewhere, we offer 24/7 emergency service and can have a professional locksmith to you in as little as 15 minutes.
Losing your car keys is a stressful situation,
but HomeRun Locksmith can take the hassles and worries away. Call us now for lightning quick service. We can have you back in your car and driving today!